The library is reopening October 5th on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Computers will be available on a first come first serve basis on these days. However, the library will provide a limited number of computer reservations on the days the library remains closed to the public.
Reservations can be made by calling the library at 205-620-6418 during regular operating hours. Times are available Tuesday and Thursday. Patrons are required to sign a waiver. More information is listed below.
- Limited number of reservations available per day
- Reservations are for 1.5 hours
- Only 1 reservation per day, no extensions on time
- Must call for a reservation
- Social distancing and masks or face coverings are required
- Limited assistance is available
- No access to library beyond computer lab allowed
- Computer stations are sanitized between users