- Administration (clerical support, accounting/financial support)
- Engineering (City Engineer)
- Ballantrae Golf Club
- Building Inspections and GIS
- Human Resources
- Facilities Maintenance and Landscape
- Parks and Recreation
- Pelham Civic Complex & Ice Arena
- Public Works (laborers for maintenance and repair of streets and other community areas)
- Garage (mechanics to support operation and maintenance of all city vehicles)
We encourage you to complete an online application and submit it via email. We will retain your application on file for 60 days. (You may also forward a copy of your resume.) The City of Pelham ensures that all individuals have an equal opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, or national origin. The City of Pelham is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is E-Verify compliant.
Manager On Duty ~ The Civic Complex and Ice Arena is currently accepting applications for the position of Manager On Duty. Job Overview: Manages night and weekend operations at the Pelham Civic Complex and Ice Arena. Applicants must have strong computer skills and excellent public communication background. Educational requirements; one year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience or training. Starting pay is $36,540 annually; $17.57 per hour. Job Closes on April 24, 2017 @ 5:00 p.m.